Thursday, July 23, 2009

I heart VEET!!

Veet is such a wonderful invention! I absolutely love it! It works wonders! I have been an avid Veet user for years now! I really hate shaving! My legs only stay smooth for a day at most! But with Veet it burns the hair right off and my legs stay smooth for at least a week! Its pretty much the same thing as Nair but isn't as harsh on your skin! If you have sensitive skin, Veet is not for you! I love Veeting my arms! I seriously have some of the hairiest arms in the world! Lucky for me the hair is blond but still I don't appreciate it one bit! You really should try Veet! It is amazing!!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I am going to have to try using this! I hate Nair and only ever used it once. I just stick to the old fashioned razor and cream! I might have to change things up a bit!!